Question: Required 1 Calculate A assuming an average issue
1. Calculate A assuming an average issue price of $12 per share.
2. Calculate B assuming an average issue price of $60 per share.
3. Calculate C assuming the average issue price was $3.00 per share.
4. Calculate D.
5. Calculate E assuming that Rainchief Energy Inc. showed net incomes (losses) for the years ended October 31, 2011, 2012, 2013, and 2014, of $1,500,000, $1,050,000, $780,000, and $(1,320,000) respectively. Dividends totaling $720,000 were declared and paid during the year ended October 31, 2011. No other dividends have been declared to date.
6. Calculate F.
7. Calculate any dividends in arrears as at October 31, 2014 (all of the shares were issued early in2011).
Answer to relevant QuestionsThe balance sheet for QuStream Inc. reported the following components of equity on December 31, 2014:Common shares, unlimited shares authorized, 100,000 shares issued and ...Fargo Inc. showed the following income statement information for its first three years of operations:Partial information regarding Fargo’s equity for the past three years follows:Required1. Calculate Gross Profit, ...Refer to the financial statements for High Liner Foods in Appendix II. Reconstruct the calculation used to arrive at the basic EPS of $1.20 for the year ended December 31, 2011.Using the numbers to represent each section of a comprehensive income statement, identify where each of items (a) through (k) should be reported:1. Continuing operations 2. Discontinued operations 3. Earnings per share ...Arcus Development Inc.’s equity section on the December 31, 2013, balance sheet showed the following information:Common shares, unlimited shares authorized,150,000 shares issued and ...
Post your question