1. A firm’s strategy should describe how it intends to create and sustain value for ______.
2. A diagram that shows how a company’s strategy is delivered by a set of supporting activities is called a _____________.
3. In implementing supply chain strategy a firm must minimize its total cost without compromising the needs of its ________________.
4. Risks caused by natural or manmade disasters, and therefore impossible to reliably predict, are called __________________.
5. The assessment of the probability of a negative event against the aggregate severity of the related loss is called _____________________________.