1. Do you think that job analysis and job evaluation will benefit Customers First?
2. What is your opinion on Joan’s view on job analysis and job evaluation?
3. What do you recommend Customers First do? Why?
4. Why must a job analysis be reliable and valid? What can a compensation professional do to ensure that a job analysis is reliable and valid?
5. After completing the job analysis, your boss has asked you to conduct a job evaluation of the various positions in the company. Detail the steps you would take in accomplishing this task.