1. Does Singer think there a moral difference between selling a child for organ-donation and failing to help children living in poverty? Why/why not?
2. Explain how Singer’s reasoning is “utilitarian.”
3. What are some of the easily treated afflictions of the global poor?
4. How does Singer use the example of Bob and Bugatti?
5. Does it matter that there are lots of people who could help?
6. Does it matter that there are lots of people who need help?
7. How much does Singer think we should give? How much would be too much?
8. How does Singer differentiate between luxury goods and the basic needs of the poor?
9. What does Singer say about the difficulty of living an ethical life?