1. Identify the data fields that each report should include.
2. What questions will users want each report to answer?
3. What type of report is it: detailed, summary, or exception?
4. How might graphics be used? What about drill-down capabilities?
5. How would you prepare a mock-up of each report, assuming a printed output and also an online output?
6. What output controls should be associated with each report?
The RMO event table lists six system reports that are part of the new system:
• Order summary
• Transaction summary
• Fulfillment summary
• Prospective customer activity
• Customer adjustments
• Catalog activity
For each of these six reports, answer the following questions: