1. Of all the UPL conduct listed in the case, could any of it be performed by a legitimate paralegal?
2. If there was an attorney involved with WTP/Sarasota, how was UPL committed?
3. After this decision, what is left for WTP/Sarasota and Ms. Kingsley to do?
4. Why did the court uphold the imposition of the $9,000 penalty? Was it too harsh?
5. Do you think WTP/Sarasota or Ms. Kingsley were aware that their conduct was wrong?
6. Do you think this case is an example of turf protection or consumer protection?