1. Specify the population definition.
2. If a probability sampling method is to be used, what would be a reasonable sample frame for:
a. A telephone survey
b. A mail survey
c. An online survey
3. What are the practical problems involved with drawing a simple random sample of American households (regardless of the survey method)?
4. If random digit dialing was used for the sample plan, what are the advantages and disadvantages of this sample method?
5. Should Advanced Automobile Concept use a probability online panel such as the one maintained by Knowledge Networks, Inc? With respect to sample design, what are the advantages and disadvantages involved with using this approach?