1. What is the demographic and rock climbing profile of Extreme Exposure's members?
2. How satisfied are the members with Extreme Exposure's climbing facilities?
3. How interested are its members in (a) day trips to outdoor rock climbing areas, (b) group overnight and/or extended-stay rock climbing trips to the Canadian Rockies, and (c) a rock climber certification program?
4. What are members' opinions of the annual membership fee charged by Extreme Exposure?
5. Will members consider leaving Extreme Exposure to join a new rock-climbing center with climbs that are 10 feet higher than the maximum climb at Extreme Exposure?
6. Will members consider leaving Extreme Exposure to join a new rock climbing center with climbs and a lower annual membership fee?