1. What solicitation and other violations were committed by Tim Mason?
2. What violations were committed by Catherine Stevens?
3. Empire Insurance believed it had settled the case with “Jim.” Who was he?
4. How could attorney Mays contend he did not know who Tim Mason was, when Mason was the one who signed up Conley as a client for Mays?
5. Mays settled a claim on behalf of a client he had never met (who had requested to talk with him) and then Mays placed a lien on his client’s future settlement. In light of that and the other activities of his agents, explain how it was that he was only reprimanded. Who knows?