Question

A company produces and sells two products. The first product accounts for 75% of sales and the second product accounts for the remaining 25% of sales. The first product has a selling price of $10 per unit, variable costs of $6 per unit, and allocated fixed costs of $100,000. The second product has a selling price of $25 per unit, variable costs of $13 per unit, and allocated fixed costs of $212,000. At the break-even point, what number of units of the first product will have been sold?
a. 52,000
b. 39,000
c. 25,000
d. 14,625


$1.99
Sales1
Views180
Comments0
  • CreatedSeptember 01, 2015
  • Files Included
Post your question
5000