Access the March 30, 2012 filing of the 10-K report (for year ending December 31, 2011) of Mendocino Brewing Company, Inc., at www.sec.gov.
1. Does Mendocino Brewing use the direct or indirect method to construct its consolidated statement of cash flows?
2. For the year ended December 31, 2011, what is the largest item in reconciling the net income to net cash provided by operating activities?
3. In the recent two years, has the company been more successful in generating operating cash flows or in generating net income? Identify the figures to support the answer.
4. In the year ended December 31, 2011, what was the largest cash outflow for investing activities and for financing activities?
5. What item(s) does Mendocino Brewing report as supplementary cash flow information?
6. Does Mendocino Brewing report any noncash financing activities for 2011? Identify them, if any.