Anit Corporation engaged in the transactions listed below. Identify each transaction as
(a) An operating activity,
(b) An investing activity,
(c) A financing activity,
(d) A noncash transaction,
(e) Not on the statement of cash flows. (Assume the indirect method is used.)
1. Declared and paid a cash dividend.
2. Purchased a long-term investment.
3. Increased interest payable.
4. Paid interest.
5. Sold equipment at a loss.
6. Issued long-term bonds for plant assets.
7. Increased dividends receivable.
8. Issued common stock.
9. Declared and issued a stock dividend.
10. Repaid notes payable.
11. Decreased wages payable.
12. Purchased a 60-day Treasury bill.
13. Purchased land.