At the beginning of April, Owl Corporation has a balance of $13,000 in the Retained Earnings account. During the month of April, Owl had the following external transactions.
1. Issue common stock for cash, $11,000.
2. Provide services to customers on account, $8,500.
3. Provide services to customers in exchange for cash, $3,200.
4. Purchase equipment and pay cash, $7,600.
5. Pay rent for April, $1,100.
6. Pay employee salaries for April, $3,500.
7. Pay dividends to stockholders, $2,000.
Using the external transactions above, compute the balance of Retained Earnings at April 30.