Question: Divide into two groups and prepare arguments for and against

Divide into two groups, and prepare arguments for and against the following behavior: You work for a large retail clothing company that spends a large amount of its advertising budget emphasizing that its clothes are “Made in America.” You discover that only 15 percent of its garments are actually “made” in America. The other 85 percent are actually either cut from patterns overseas and assembled here in the United States or cut and assembled overseas and imported as completed garments. Your hometown depends on this clothing company as the largest local employer. Several of your friends and family work at the local garment assembly factory. Should you go public with this information?

Sale on SolutionInn
  • CreatedDecember 13, 2013
  • Files Included
Post your question