Falske Computer Timeshare Company entered into the following transactions during May 2017.
1. Purchased computers for $20,000 from Digital Equipment on account.
2. Paid $4,000 cash for May rent on storage space.
3. Received $17,000 cash from customers for contracts billed in April.
4. Performed computer services for Viking Construction Company for $4,000 cash.
5. Paid Tri-State Power Co. $11,000 cash for energy usage in May.
6. Falske invested an additional $29,000 in the business.
7. Paid Digital Equipment for the computers purchased in (1) above.
8. Incurred advertising expense for May of $1,200 on account.
Indicate with the appropriate letter whether each of the transactions above results in:
(a) An increase in assets and a decrease in assets.
(b) An increase in assets and an increase in owner’s equity.
(c) An increase in assets and an increase in liabilities.
(d) A decrease in assets and a decrease in owner’s equity.
(e) A decrease in assets and a decrease in liabilities.
(f) An increase in liabilities and a decrease in owner’s equity.
(g) An increase in owner’s equity and a decrease in liabilities.