(Fill in the blanks)
1. The FASB publishes its Accounting Standards Codification (ASC) as the source of accounting and reporting guidance for _______ hospitals.
2. FASB standards _______ (lways, sometimes, never) apply to governmental hospitals.
3. Board- designated resources in a not- for- profit hospital are classified as _______ (unrestricted, temporarily restricted, permanently restricted) net assets.
4. Endowment Funds, Plant Replacement and Expansion Funds, and Specific Purpose Funds are internal accounting funds used for _______ ( restricted, unrestricted) resources.
5. The daily operations of a hospital are internally accounted for in the _______ Fund.
6. Hospitals use the _______ basis of accounting.