For a major university, match each cost in the following table with the activity base most appropriate to it. An activity base may be used more than once, or not used at all.
Cost: Activity Base:
1. Financial aid office salaries a. Student credit hours
2. School supplies b. Number of students living on campus
3. Instructor Salaries c. Number of enrollment applications
4. Housing personnel wages d. Number of financial aid applications
5. Student records office salaries e. Number of enrolled students and alumni
6. Admissions office salaries f. Number of student/athletes