Question

From the survey in Exercise 11, which of the following are true? If they are not true, explain briefly why not.
a) 95% of the 200 students are in the interval (0.283, 0.417).
b) The true proportion of students who use laptops to take notes is captured in the interval (0.283, 0.417) with probability 0.95.
c) There is a 35% chance that a student uses a laptop to take notes.
d) There is a 95% chance that the student uses a laptop to take notes 3 5 % of the time.
e) We are 95% confident that the true proportion of students who use laptops to take notes is captured in the interval (0.283, 0.417).


$1.99
Sales0
Views71
Comments0
  • CreatedMay 14, 2015
  • Files Included
Post your question
5000