Hands-on practice in database design is important. Use a relational DBMS to implement the integrated REA data model presented in this chapter, or one of the integrated data models from the homework problems, or a model provided by your instructor. Then, perform the following tasks:
1. Calculate total Accounts Receivable.
2. Calculate Accounts Receivable for a specific customer.
3. Create a sales invoice form that references the appropriate tables and inputs data about attributes into the proper tables.
4. Calculate as many financial statement items as possible from the data model you implement.
5. Design appropriate input controls for the sales invoice form created in step 3.