Hayley Company's September 30 bank statement shows a balance of $53,810. Hayley's September 30 cash balance is $45,800. Hayley also has the following information:
1. Deposits made but not appearing on the September bank statement, $5,500.
2. Check written but not appearing on the September bank statement, $12,200.
3. One check written for the purchase of Supplies was erroneously recorded for $890 but appears on the bank statement at $980.
4. Monthly service charges listed on the bank statement are $230. Hayley had already recorded the effect of $130 of those charges.
5. A customer payment for a $1,500 receivable was collected by the bank but not yet recorded by Hayley.
Prepare Hayley's bank reconciliation as of September 30, and prepare any necessary journal entries resulting from the reconciliation.