Question: Heart Home Properties is developing a subdivision that includes
Heart & Home Properties is developing a subdivision that includes 600 home lots. The 450 lots in the Canyon section are below a ridge and do not have views of the neighboring canyons and hills; the 150 lots in the Hilltop section offer unobstructed views. The expected selling price for each Canyon lot is $55,000 and for each Hilltop lot is $110,000. The developer acquired the land for $4,000,000 and spent another $3,500,000 on street and utilities improvements. Assign the joint land and improvement costs to the lots using the value basis of allocation and determine the average cost per lot.
Answer to relevant QuestionsPirate Seafood Company purchases lobsters and processes them into tails and flakes. It sells the lobster tails for $ 21 per pound and the flakes for $ 14 per pound. On average, 100 pounds of lobster are processed into 52 ...Georgia Orchards produced a good crop of peaches this year. After preparing the following income statement, the company believes it should have given its No. 3 peaches to charity and saved its efforts.In preparing this ...Adria Lopez’s two departments, computer consulting services and computer workstation furniture manufacturing, have each been profitable. Adria has heard of the balanced scorecard and wants you to provide details on how it ...Does the manager of a Arctic Cat distribution center participate in long-term budgeting? Explain. Refer to information from QS 22-10. Assume 60% of Grace’s sales are for cash. The remaining 40% are credit sales; these customers pay in the month following the sale. Compute the budgeted cash receipts for June.In QS ...
Post your question