Question: Holbrook a calendar year S corporation distributes 15 000 cash to
Holbrook, a calendar year S corporation, distributes $15,000 cash to its only shareholder, Cody, on December 31. Cody’s basis in his stock is $20,000, Holbrook’s AAA balance is $8,000, and Holbrook holds $2,500 AEP before the distribution. Complete the chart below.
Answer to relevant QuestionsVogel, Inc., an S corporation for five years, distributes a tract of land held as an investment to Jamari, its majority shareholder. The land was purchased for $45,000 ten years ago and is currently worth $120,000. a. As a ...Lonergan, Inc., a calendar year S corporation in Athens, Georgia, had a balance in AAA of $200,000 and AEP of $110,000 on December 31, 2015. During 2016, Lonergan, Inc., distributes $140,000 to its shareholders, while ...Whindy Corporation, an S corporation, reports a recognized built-in gain of $80,000 and a recognized built-in loss of $10,000 this year. Whindy holds an $8,000 unexpired NOL carryforward from a C corporation year. Whindy’s ...Sean Moon is president, secretary, treasurer, sole director, and sole shareholder of Streetz, an S corporation real estate company. He manages all aspects of the company’s operations, and he is the only person working at ...Tammy and Willy own 40% of the stock of Roadrunner, an S corporation. The other 60% is owned by 99 other shareholders (all are single and unrelated). Tammy and Willy have agreed to a divorce and are in the process of ...
Post your question