Earn with Ease: Become a Freelancer
At Solution Inn you will have access to endless opportunities to start an online career. If you have got skills then you are at the right place. Click on the links or scroll below to learn more.
What kind of services can I provide?
There are numerous areas where you can work on including but not limited to:
- Business, Accounting and Finance
- Design and Media
- Information Technology
- Content Writing
- Software Development
- Sales, Management and Administration
- Law Check out the complete range of projects here
How to get started?
Getting started is easy and simple. Just sign up at solutioninn.com and proceed with a friendly but professional looking profile. Take it as your marketing tool therefore, it should include:
- Experience and Education
- Relevant Skills
- A professional (smiling!) photo If you have got a computer, internet connection and some skills then what are you waiting for!
How do I get hired?
Just one step away from getting hired now! All you need to do is to search for relevant projects and send your proposals against them. Proposal is your offer to work when you assess that you have got sufficient skills to accomplish the given project or task. Your proposal should be:
- Customized according to the project requirements
- Convincing and professionally written Remember to avoid mistakes and Jargons in your proposals. Clients don't like these! You then start working once you are hired by the client.
How will I get paid?
The payment system is secured through our Escrow system. Once work is done and client is satisfied, the payment is released to you. You can have your payment through:
- Wire Transfer
Can I grow my freelancing business?
Don't forget to deliver quality work within the deadline set as this would affect your rating. At the project completion, both client and freelancer give ratings to each other. Therefore you need to:
- Deliver Quality work fulfilling the requirements
- Meet deadlines
- Deliver Plagiarism-free work
- Communicate friendly and promptly with clients The rating system is designed to guide clients and freelancers for future hiring. This would also lead to a better relationship in further projects.
Thus your business is dependent on how well you deliver!