Intergalactic Software Company went public three months ago. You are a sophisticated investor who devotes time to fundamental analysis as a way of identifying mispriced stocks. Which of the following characteristics would you focus on in deciding whether to follow this stock?
• Market capitalization
• The average number of shares traded per day
• The bid-ask spread for the stock
• Whether the underwriter that brought the firm public is a top tier investment banking firm
• Whether the firm’s audit company is a Big Four firm
• Whether there are analysts from major brokerage firms following the company
• Whether the stock is held mostly by retail or by institutional investors