Question: Juggernaut Satellite Corporation earned 18 million for the fiscal year
Juggernaut Satellite Corporation earned $18 million for the fiscal year ending yesterday. The firm also paid out 30 percent of its earnings as dividends yesterday. The firm will continue to pay out 30 percent of its earnings as annual, end-of-year dividends. The remaining 70 percent of earnings is retained by the company for use in projects. The company has 2 million shares of common stock outstanding. The current stock price is $93. The historical return on equity (ROE) of 13 percent is expected to continue in the future. What is the required rate of return on the stock?
Answer to relevant QuestionsFour years ago, Bling Diamond, Inc., paid a dividend of $1.35 per share. Bling paid a dividend of $1.77 per share yesterday. Dividends will grow over the next five years at the same rate they grew over the last four years. ...FFDP Corp. has yearly sales of $28 million and costs of $12 million. The company’s balance sheet shows debt of $54 million and cash of $18 million. There are 950,000 shares outstanding and the industry EV/EBITDA multiple ...Is it possible for the risk premium to be negative before an investment is undertaken? Can the risk premium be negative after the fact? Explain. You bought a share of 4 percent preferred stock for $94.89 last year. The market price for your stock is now $96.12. What was your total return for last year? You own a portfolio that has $2,100 invested in Stock A and $3,200 invested in Stock B . If the expected returns on these stocks are 11 percent and 14 percent, respectively, what is the expected return on the portfolio?
Post your question