Match each of the numbered definitions with the correct term in the following list. Write the letter of your choice in the answer column.
b. Antenuptial or prenuptial agreement
g. Parol evidence rule
h. Personal property
i. Real property
j. Statute of Frauds
1. The law that requires certain types of contracts to be in writing. 1. _________
2. Property other than land and items permanently attached to it. 2. _________
3. The point of law that prevents oral changes to a written contract from being legally enforceable. 3. _________
4. A written contract or agreement. 4. _________
5. The personal representative appointed by a court to distribute the assets of the estate of the deceased. 5. _________
6. Land and items that are permanently attached to it. 6. _________
7. The personal representative named in a will to distribute the assets of the estate of the deceased. 7. _________
8. A promise to pay the debts or settle the wrongdoings of another. 8. _________
9. A person who conducts sales of articles in which individuals bid against one another.
10. A contract containing promises made by persons planning to marry. 10. _________