Match each of the numbered definitions with the correct term in the following list. Write the letter of your choice in the answer column.
a. Civil Rights Act of 1964
c. Equal Pay Act of 1963
d. Family Medical Leave Act of 1993
1. A federal agency that promotes safety and health in the workplace. 1. __________
2. A federal statute that provides eligible employees with the right to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave. 2. __________
3. A federal statute designed to protect individuals from illegal discrimination. 3. __________
4. A statute that prohibits any employer from engaging in wage discrimination based on sex.
5. A federal agency responsible for administering laws prohibiting discrimination in employment. 5. __________