Match the following assertions related to marketable securities with their associated description:
(a) Existence or occurrence,
(c) Rights and obligations,
(d) Valuation or allocation,
(e) Presentation and disclosure.
1. The marketable securities balances include all securities transactions that have taken place during the period.
2. The company has title to marketable securities accounts as of the balance sheet date.
3. The recorded balances reflect the true underlying economic value of those assets.
4. Marketable securities are properly classified on the balance sheet and disclosed in the notes to the financial statements.
5. Marketable securities exist at the balance sheet date.