Question: On December 1 2011 Davenport Company sold merchandise to a
On December 1, 2011, Davenport Company sold merchandise to a customer for $20,000. In payment for the merchandise, the customer signed a 6% note requiring the payment of interest and principal on March 1, 2012. How much interest revenue will the company recognize during 2011? In 2012?
Answer to relevant QuestionsLogitech Corporation transferred $100,000 of accounts receivable to a local bank. The transfer was made without recourse. The local bank remits 85% of the factored amount to Logitech and retains the remaining 15%. When the ...Delta Automotive Corporation has the following assets listed in its 12/31/11 trial balance:Required:1. Determine the correct balance of cash and cash equivalents to be reported in the current asset section of the 2011 ...Colorado Rocky Cookie Company offers credit terms to its customers. At the end of 2011, accounts receivable totaled $625,000. The allowance method is used to account for uncollectible accounts. The allowance for ...Mountain High Ice Cream Company transferred $60,000 of accounts receivable to the Prudential Bank. The transfer was made with recourse. Prudential remits 90% of the factored amount to Mountain High and retains 10% to cover ...Jansen Company's general ledger showed a checking account balance of $23,820 at the end of May 2011. The May 31 cash receipts of $2,340, included in the general ledger balance, were placed in the night depository at the bank ...
Post your question