On February 2 2014 Alexandra purchases a personal computer for
On February 2, 2014, Alexandra purchases a personal computer for her home. The computer cost $3,000. Alexandra uses the computer 80 percent of the time in her accounting business, and the remaining 20 percent of the time for various personal uses. Calculate Alexandra’s maximum depreciation deduction for 2014 for the computer, assuming half-year convention and she does not make the election to expense. $ __________________
Membership TRY NOW
  • Access to 800,000+ Textbook Solutions
  • Ask any question from 24/7 available
    Tutors
  • Live Video Consultation with Tutors
  • 50,000+ Answers by Tutors
OR
Relevant Tutors available to help