Question: Paul and Karen are married and both are employed Paul

Paul and Karen are married, and both are employed (Paul earns $44,000 and Karen earns $9,000 during 2014). Paul and Karen have two dependent children, both under the age of 13. So they can work, Paul and Karen pay $3,800 to various unrelated parties to care for their children while they are working. Assuming that Paul and Karen file a joint return, what, if any, is their tax credit for child and dependent care expenses?

Sale on SolutionInn
  • CreatedMay 25, 2015
  • Files Included
Post your question