Question: Pre Satellite Corporation earned 12 million for the fiscal year
Pre Satellite Corporation earned $12 million for the fiscal year ending yesterday. The firm also paid out 40 percent of its earnings as dividends yesterday. The firm will continue to pay out 40 percent of its earnings as annual, end-of-year dividends. The remaining 60 percent of earnings is retained by the company for use in projects. The company has 2 million shares of common stock outstanding. The current stock price is $85. The historical return on equity (ROE) of 14 percent is expected to continue in the future. What is the required rate of return on the stock?
Answer to relevant QuestionsMickelson Corporation will pay a $2.90 per share dividend next year. The company pledges to increase its dividend by 4.75 percent per year, indefinitely. If you require an 11 percent return on your investment, how much will ...You are evaluating two projects, Project A and Project B . Project A has a short period of future cash flows, while Project B has relatively long future cash flows. Which project will be more sensitive to changes in the ...eGolf, Inc., has the following mutually exclusive projects. a. Suppose eGolf’s payback period cutoff is two years. Which of these two projects should be chosen? b. Suppose eGolf uses the NPV rule to rank these two ...Consider the following cash flows of two mutually exclusive projects for AZ-Motorcars. Assume the discount rate for AZ-Motorcars is 10 percent. a. Based on the payback period, which project should be taken? b. Based on the ...An investment project has annual cash inflows of $6,400, $6,900, $7,300, and $6,100, and a discount rate of 12 percent. What is the discounted payback period for these cash flows if the initial cost is $8,000? What if the ...
Post your question