Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $20 to $50lPosted: 16 minutes agolBids: 1Total of Ten- Stastic's Problems that must be solved on the Microsoft Excel Add in PHstat Present your work neatly and clearly, for credit. Please read all problem instructions carefully (and) answer all questions. USE PH-Stat
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 8 hours agolBids: 10Write an employee development plan for a firm
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 2 hours agolBids: 2I want this in 30 hours i know its a simple equation.
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 2 hours agolBids: 8WRITING AND ANSWERING QUESTION
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 6 hours agolBids: 13Proofreading of pages 4-6 it should be plagiarism free delivered in less than one hour
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 10 hours agolBids: 0The direction of objective function value is upward. The optimal vertex is the very top vertex. Vertex C is a degenerate vertex that has 4 basic feasible solutions. Vertex A, B, C, D are at the same height. Possibility 1: cycling occurs at vertex C Possibility 2: cycling occurs from A to B to C to D to A Question: Prove that...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 11 hours agolBids: 4Need help with Q.4! As soon as possible. For Q4 part (a), Below are steps recommended: - Start with four sections (from top to bottom): Coefficients, Decision Variables, Constraints, Objective Function - List out the known inputs in the proper sections (the coefficients in objective function, the coefficients in constraints,...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 11 hours agolBids: 15Project 1 Debate: Which is more useful for evaluating motivation: expectancy theory or equity theory? 1) Explain both sides of this argument. Provide a persuasive argument for both sides of the argument; 2) Select a side of the argument and only argue that one side after you have explained both sides of the argument. Be...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 13 hours agolBids: 13Watch TED Talk: How Schools Kill Creativity. In the video, Sir Ken Robinson presents an analysis of how schools can stop the destruction of creativity. Evaluate how education, business, and nonprofits may become a source of creativity. Your presentation should include 8-10 slides, not counting the required title and...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 13 hours agolBids: 8instructions read chapter 12 - how to detect media bias and propaganda in national and world news. find a current event related to a social issue of your choosing (no older than a few months) that was widely covered by the media. access this link for additional help and click on module 5...