simulation

Project Description:

i need this information in excel.

75% of incoming phone-calls to the service desk can be handled by the employee who answers the phone, but the remaining 25% of them will need to be redirected to a subject matter expert. assume that every call requires one minute of attention by the employee who answers the phone (either to answer the question or to figure out how the referral should be handled). calls that are redirected need an additional amount of time, as given in the table below.

time required probability
3 minutes .25
5 minutes .35
10 minutes .40
callers are served on a first come, first served basis, and are put on hold until the line is free. use the random numbers to simulate what happens to 10 callers. (use the random numbers in order - from left to right, first row first - as you need them.) what percentage of your callers needs to be referred? of those who had to be referred, what is the average referral time?

.82 .39 .16 .79 .56 .62 .13 .04 .42 .81
.85 .32 .64 .90 .73 .02 .76 .03 .86 .67
Skills Required:
Project Stats:

Price Type: Negotiable

Completed
Total Proposals: 9
1 Current viewersl
51 Total views
Project posted by:

Proposals

Proposals Reputation Price offered
  • 4.5
    355 Jobs 236 Reviews
    $10 in 1 Day
  • 4.7
    71 Jobs 33 Reviews
    $40 in 1 Day
  • 4.9
    308 Jobs 181 Reviews
    $25 in 2 Hours
  • 5.0
    215 Jobs 139 Reviews
    $20 in 1 Day
  • 4.9
    95 Jobs 45 Reviews
    $20 in 1 Day
  • 4.6
    647 Jobs 468 Reviews
    $25 in 1 Day
  • 5.0
    148 Jobs 118 Reviews
    $9 in 1 Hour