statistics question

Project Description:

you work for the loan department of a large bank. you know that one of your customers have been having trouble with the recession and may not be able to
make the loan payment that is due next week. you believe there is a 60% chance that the payment of $50,000 will be made in full, a 30% chance that only half would be paid, and a 10% chance that no payment will be made at all.

a. find the expected loan payment.
b. find the degree of risk for this situation.
Skills Required:
Project Stats:

Price Type: Negotiable

Completed
Total Proposals: 1
1 Current viewersl
17 Total views
Project posted by:

Proposals

Proposals Reputation Price offered
  • 5.0
    5 Jobs 5 Reviews
    $5 in 0 Day