urgently needed - simulations (using excel functions and vlookup)

Project Description:

need it in 3 hours

in excel file. please use excel function.

also, please correct the percentage for type i and type ii drinks. there should be 60% of the customers want type i drinks, and the remaining 40% want type ii drinks. thanks

level of detail: show all work

reference textbook that we are using ... render, b., r.m. stair and m.e. hanna, quantitative analysis for management (11th edition[customized], prentice hall - it's ch. 4 i think... "simulations"
Skills Required:
Project Stats:

Price Type: Negotiable

Expired
Total Proposals: 5
1 Current viewersl
11 Total views
Project posted by:

Proposals

Proposals Reputation Price offered
  • 4.5
    94 Jobs 58 Reviews
    $0 in 0 Day
  • 4.5
    39 Jobs 22 Reviews
    $0 in 0 Day
  • 4.9
    17 Jobs 7 Reviews
    $0 in 0 Day
  • 2.5
    8 Jobs 6 Reviews
    $0 in 0 Day
  • 0.0
    0 Jobs 0 Reviews
    $0 in 0 Day