word problem

Project Description:

suppose that there is a 60% probability that the product will be a success on the market (that means, the probability of failure is 40%). if the product is a success, you will get a profit of $200,000, and if it is a failure, you will incur a loss of $100,000. should you develop this product? how do you make a decision in this situation? also, how can one come up with the probability of success (or failure)?
Skills Required:
Project Stats:

Price Type: Negotiable

Total Proposals: 1
1 Current viewersl
104 Total views
Project posted by:


Proposals Reputation Price offered