Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $10 to $20lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 5i have 2 online math homework #1 is about l'Hopitals's rule and has 10 questions #2 is about Applications and has 13 questions the first one due in 2 days the second is due in 3 days i uploaded an example file of the questions the good quality low price will be chosen and i will work with him to do other homework as well
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 6 days agolBids: 3The vapor pressure of water at 10 o C is 1300 Pa. a) What percentage of atmospheric pressure is this? Take atmospheric pressure to be 1.013 x 10 5 Pa. b) What percentage of the total air pressure at 10 o C is due to water vapor when the relative humidity is 100%? c) The vapor pressure of water at 35 o C is 5500 Pa. W hat...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 6 days agolBids: 1Consider the entity sets and attributes shown in the table below. Place a checkmark in one column in each row to indicate the relationship between the far left and right columns.a. The left side has a relationship with the right side.b. The right side is an attribute of the left side.c. The left side is a specialization of the...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 7 days agolBids: 1At a temperature of 10o C the percent relative humidity is R10 , and at 40o C it is R40. At each of these temperatures the partial pressure of water vapor in the air is the same. Using the vapor pressure curve for water that accompanies this problem, determine the ratio R10 / R40 of the two humidity values
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 13 days agolBids: 3The man attempts to pull the log at C by using the three ropes. Determine the direction Ø in which he should pull on his rope with a force of 80 N, so that he exerts a maximum force on the log. What is the force on the log for this case? Also, determine the direction in which he should pull in order to maximize the force in...