Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 0Q. If you done your own website. what is the customer requirements , I need Twenty user requirements in Human Computer Interaction with PPT also
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 4Consider the seven software categories presented in Section 1.1.2. Do you think that the same approach to software engineering can be applied for each? Explain your answer.
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 4 days agolBids: 0Network Security Lab In this Lab you will design a network that includes the following types of security: Wireless Security : The following must be demonstrated Authentication Encryption Router Security Create a defense in Dept Security Approach Create a Layer Security approach when...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 5 days agolBids: 1Module 1Overview of the Human Computer Interface current technologies Task 1 In preparation for determining the design you will use for the company’s user interface, evaluate a current popular web based site’s user interface. Write an analysis of your findings that you can use as a reference in developing your own...
- Fixed Price: $10 to $20lPosted: 6 days agolBids: 10Please find the attached file below about the project
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 6 days agolBids: 1A 20 kg block of aluminum at 97.4oC is dropped into a tank containing 10 kg of water at 1oC. If the final temperature after equilibrium is 30oC, determine (a) ΔU. (b) ΔS for the combined system of aluminum and water after the process is complete.
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 7 days agolBids: 1I want someone help me to done several things in autocad program 3d assembly and other things
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 9 days agolBids: 5A certain area of the eastern United States is, on average, hit by 6 hurricanes a year. Find the probability that for a given year that area will be hit by (a) Fewer than 4 hurricanes; (b) Anywhere from 6 to 8 hurricanes.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 14 days agolBids: 3A scale is constructed using the 10-kg mass, the 2-kg pan P, and the pulley and cord arrangement. Cord BCA is 2 m long. If s = 0.75 m, determine the mass D in the pan. Neglect the size of thepulley.