Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 23 minutes agolBids: 6Find the attachment of the question just need 2 paragraph for each questions
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 14Briefly explain how OCB can contribute to positive organisational outcomes.
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 2Need help with 2 problem sets. Thanks and let me know soon
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 2 days agolBids: 8What are some reasons that both technology improvement and technology diffusion exhibit S-Shape curves? What are some of the ways a firm can try to increase the overall value of its technology and its likelihood of becoming the dominant design? Are dominant designs good for consuemrs? Competitors? Complementors? Suppliers.?
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 2 days agolBids: 20Assignment 1 Debate: In general, which is more powerful for motivating subordinates: referent power or expert power? 1) Explain both sides of this argument. Provide a persuasive argument for both sides of the argument; 2) Select a side of the argument and only argue that one side after you have explained both sides of the...
- Fixed Price: $10 to $20lPosted: 3 days agolBids: 11You are a member of a multi-disciplinary Senior Management Project team in an international pharmaceuticals company, with specific responsibilities for HR. The company operates in most countries of the world, and is seeking to develop and expand business in developing third world markets„ As a result, the company is opening a...
- Fixed Price: $100 to $500lPosted: 5 days agolBids: 2140 lessons, hawkes learning. Will pay half after half is complete, and other half when all work is complete. $300
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 6 days agolBids: 1Need help with the capstone project 1. Extract article information from PubMed search result.. along with the abstract. 2. Use natural language processor/ R code to read through the abstracts and categorize them based on the goal on the articles 3. at least 3 graphs showing some interesting conclusions..
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 7 days agolBids: 5Please explain all the steps needed to solve both the parts (a and b) Thanks.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 8 days agolBids: 7In analyzing big data, there is a shift from focusing largely on aggregates or averages to focusing, in addition, on outliers, because outliers oftentimes reveal (predict) critical innovations, trends, disruptions, and revolutions on the horizon.