Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 19 hours agolBids: 2Hi, please follow the file , need perfect work 100% original please quote reasonable
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 21 hours agolBids: 6NEED BEFORE EST MIDNIGHT PLEASE SEE ATTACHEMENT
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 1http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 0http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php http://www.solutioninn.com/control/upload.php
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 1 day agolBids: 1Please find the attached file. need it in 8 hours.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 2 days agolBids: 5Charles and Joan Thompson file a joint return .In 2015 they had taxable income of 103,360 and paid tax $ of 17,795 . Charles is an advertising executive and Joan is a college professor. During the fall 2016 semester, Joan is planning to take a leave of absence without pay. The Thompson expect their taxable income to drop to $...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 2 days agolBids: 2A company is currently manufacturing at only 60 per cent of full practical capacity, in each of its two production departments, due to a reduction in market share. The company is seeking to launch a new product which it is hoped will recover some lost sales. The estimated direct costs of the new product, Product X, are to be...
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 5 days agolBids: 3Reds Company owns a building in a suburban industrial park. It purchased the building four years ago for $3 million. It is now deciding whether to lease the building or to use it as a distribution center. It could be rented immediately. Given today’s market conditions, rental income of $120,000 per year would be expected. To...
- Fixed Price: $1 to $3lPosted: 7 days agolBids: 6Choose an article that discusses the differences between book value, liquidation value, market value, and intrinsic value. Explain the three factors that determine the intrinsic, or economic, value of an asset. As an investor, explain why these concepts are important to business leaders in Saudi Arabia. Search the internet for...
- Fixed Price: $10 to $20lPosted: 8 days agolBids: 1I need it in less than 12 hours, Check the file please. Thanks
- Fixed Price: $10 to $20lPosted: 9 days agolBids: 11.Provide an example of a business rule. How would a relational database enforce this rule? Be specific. 1 paragraph only.... 2. 1 1/2 to 2 pages.Imagine that you have been hired as a consultant to assist in streamlining the data processing of an international based organization that sells high-end electronics. The...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 12 days agolBids: 7Zeller Company estimates that 2017 sales will be $40,000 in quarter 1, $48,000 in quarter 2, and $58,000 in quarter 3. Cost of goods sold is 50% of sales. Management desires to have ending finished goods inventory equal to 10% of the next quarter’s expected cost of goods sold. Prepare a merchandise purchases budget by...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 12 days agolBids: 8Suppose that a firm is considering moving from a batch process to an assembly-line process to better meet evolving market needs. What concerns might the following functions have about this proposed process change: marketing, finance, human resources, accounting, and information systems?