Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 4 days agolBids: 9- The detail of cash budgeting flow running in the company, elaborate futher. - How many percentage of net profit reinvest to company - How company allocate or distribute their budget - Exp. ( 50% preparing for project cost, 30% investment, 10% Machinery & equipment, 10% annual bonus ) in pie chart - The margin percentage...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 4 days agolBids: 13Why was the knowledge of the IS department so valuable to the population of the data warehouse from Lund’s various systems?
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 9 days agolBids: 9Create an example of $10 million being deposited in the Eurodollar market by a U.S.manufacturing firm,Motorola.Your example should include at least one interbank transaction before the dollars are borrowed by a French public utility firm,Paris Electric.How is the gross size of the Eurodollar market affected by your example?What...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 10 days agolBids: 8outline the two main methods by which companies purchase supplies and the two broad divisions of supplies needed.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 11 days agolBids: 4Your audit client, The Brant Group, reported total interest expense for the year of $ 2,000. The table below provides the monthly balance of their long- term debt. Interest is paid monthly on the average daily balance during the month. The annual interest rate for the debt is 6%.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 12 days agolBids: 11describe the significance of triggering events in entrepreneurship
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 13 days agolBids: 5Buzzrite, a retailer of casual clothes, ended the current year with annual sales (at cost) of $48 million. During the year, the inventory of apparel turned over six times. For the next year, Buzzrite plans to increase annual sales (at cost) by 25 percent. a. What is the increase in the average aggregate inventory value required...