Latest Projects and Jobs
Browse through projects by category, skills or hourly rate and start working
Projects by Skills
Projects by Type
Projects by Add-ons
- Fixed Price: $0 to $10lPosted: 3 days agolBids: 7Question 1. Apple Bees restaurant introduces a new promotional advertisement “Buy any two meals for $20.00; regularly costs $40.00. This Ad will end will end August 31, 2017. Does this situation best represent? a) Producer-producer rivalry. b) Consumer-consumer rivalry. c) Producer-consumer rivalry. Explain your...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 4 days agolBids: 6How can related diversification create a competitive advantage for the firm? Keeping the advantages of related diversification in mind, think back to the example of Delta’s vertical integration decision to acquire an oil refinery—clearly an unrelated diversification move. What challenges might Delta confront in operating...
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 6 days agolBids: 6Find the economic production quantity given this information. D = 18,000 units/year, S = $100, H = $40 per unit per year, p = 120 units per day, and u = 90 units/day.
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 10 days agolBids: 11What do you believe to be the intent of Glen in accrual entries? Explain
- Negotiable PricelPosted: 14 days agolBids: 6Mick Karra is the manager of MCZ Drilling products whichproduces a variety of specialty valves for oil field equipment.Recent activity in the oil fields has cause ddemand to increasedrastically, and a decision has been made to open a newmanufacturing facility. Three locations are being considered, andthe size of the facility...