Provide the necessary punctuation in the following sentences.
Note that not every box requires punctuation.
1. Office work especially at your desk can create back shoulder neck or wrist strain.
2. I searched for vacation and vacation planning on Google and Bing.
3. I suggest putting a bulletin board in the rear hallway and posting all the interviewer s photos on it.
4. Analyzing audiences is the same for marketing and writing you have to identify who the audiences are understand how to motivate them and choose the best channel to reach them.
5. The more you know about your audience who they are what they buy where they shop the more relevant and effective you can make your ad.
6. The city already has five two hundred bed hospitals.
7. Students run the whole organization and are advised by a board of directors from the community.
8. The company is working on three team related issues interaction leadership and team size.
9. I would be interested in working on the committee however I have decided to do less community work so that I have more time to spend with my family.
10. You can create you own future says Frank Montaño You have to think about it crystallize it in writing and be willing to work at it We teach a lot of goal setting and planning in our training sessions