Refer to the financial statements and related notes of The Coca-Cola Company in Appendix A of this book.
1. What was the net cash provided by operating activities for 2004? What method was used to determine this amount? What was the largest positive adjustment to net income?
2. What was the net cash used in investing activities for 2004? What was the largest investing cash outflow? Investing cash inflow?
3. What was the net cash used in financing activities for 2004? What was the largest financing cash inflow? Financing cash outflow?
4. What was the interest paid in 2004? Income taxes paid?
5. Compute the “cash flow from operations to sales” ratio for 2004. How does this result compare to 2003? Why?
6. Compute the profit margin for 2004. How does this result compare to the cash flow from operations to sales ratio for 2004? Why?