Question

Selected accounts from the SFP of MNN Limited at 31 December 20X4 and 20X5 are presented below. Depreciation was $ 40,000 for equipment, $ 60,000 for buildings, and $ 75,000 for machinery. A new machine was purchased in 20X5, with 25% of the price paid in cash and the other 75% financed directly by the vendor through a long- term note. Other assets were purchased for cash.


Required:
List the items that would be included in the SCF from these accounts for 20X5. Include the appropriate section (operating, investing, or financing). Also list the non- cash itemdisclosure.


$1.99
Sales1
Views91
Comments0
  • CreatedFebruary 17, 2015
  • Files Included
Post your question
5000