Question: Sharpe Knife Company expects sales next year to be 1 550 000
Sharpe Knife Company expects sales next year to be $1,550,000 if the economy is strong, $825,000 if the economy is steady, and $550,000 if the economy is weak. Mr. Sharpe believes there is a 30 percent probability the economy will be strong, a 40 percent probability of a steady economy, and a 30 percent probability of a weak economy. What is the expected level of sales for the next year?
Answer to relevant QuestionsTobin Supplies Company expects sales next year to be $500,000. Inventory and accounts receivable will increase $90,000 to accommodate this sales level. The company has a steady profit margin of 12 percent with a 40 percent ...Biochemical Corp. requires $550,000 in financing over the next three years. The firm can borrow the funds for three years at 10.60 percent interest per year. The CEO decides to do a forecast and predicts that if she utilizes ...Lear Inc. has $840,000 in current assets, $370,000 of which are considered permanent current assets. In addition, the firm has $640,000 invested in fixed assets.a. Lear wishes to finance all fixed assets and half of its ...Under what circumstances would it be advisable to borrow money to take a cash discount?Simmons Corp. can borrow from its bank at 17 percent to take a cash discount. The terms of the cash discount are 1.5/10, net 45. Should the firm borrow the funds?
Post your question