Terapin Company engages in the following external transactions for November.
1. Purchase equipment in exchange for cash of $23,400.
2. Provide services to customers and receive cash of $6,800.
3. Pay the current month’s rent of $1,300.
4. Purchase office supplies on account for $1,000.
5. Pay employee salaries of $2,100 for the current month.
Record the transactions. Terapin uses the following accounts: Cash, Supplies, Equipment, Accounts Payable, Service Revenue, Rent Expense, and Salaries Expense.