The following transactions pertain to the operations of Luckett Company for 2013:
1. Acquired $30,000 cash from the issue of common stock.
2. Provided $65,000 of services on account.
3. Paid $22,000 cash on accounts payable.
4. Performed services for $8,000 cash.
5. Collected $51,000 cash from accounts receivable.
6. Incurred $37,000 of operating expenses on account.
7. Paid $6,500 cash for one year’s rent in advance.
8. Paid a $4,000 cash dividend to the stockholders.
9. Paid $1,200 cash for supplies to be used in the future.
10. Recognized $3,100 of accrued salaries expense.
a. Classify the cash flows from each of these transactions as operating activities (OA), investing activities (IA), or financing activities (FA). Use NA for transactions that do not affect the statement of cash flows.
b. Prepare a statement of cash flows. (This is the first year of operations.)