The owner of a Mexican restaurant is deciding whether to take fish tacos off the menu. State whether each item of decision information that follows is qualitative or quantitative. If the information is quantitative, specify whether it is financial or nonfinancial.
1. The time needed to prepare the fish
2. The daily number of customers who order the tacos
3. Whether competing Mexican restaurants have this entrée on the menu
4. The labor cost of the chef who prepares the fish tacos
5. The fact that the president of a nearby company who brings ten guests with him each week always orders fish tacos