Unique Exclusive sells antiques to discerning clients.
The business has developed the following business objectives:
1. To buy only the antiques that sell
2. To have repeat customers
3. To be profitable and grow
4. To keep employee turnover low
The business also developed the following performance measures:
5. Growth in revenues and net income per quarter
6. Average unsold antiques at the end of the month as a percentage of the total antiques purchased that month
7. Number of unemployment claims
8. Percentage of repeat customers
Match each of these objectives and performance measures with the four perspectives of the balanced scorecard: financial perspective, learning and growth perspective, internal business processes perspective, and customer perspective.