Using the web, access The Coca-Cola Company's 2010 financial statements (www.thecoca-colacompany.com). Identify and discuss the following aspects of consolidated tax expense disclosed in the financial statements:
1. Loss carryforwards and carrybacks.
2. Components of deferred tax assets and liabilities.
3. Deferred tax impacts of stock sales by equity investees.
4. Deferred tax impacts of sales of interests in investees.
5. Valuation allowances on deferred taxes.
6. The impact of Coca-Cola's acquisition of Coca-Cola Enterprises (CCE) on the company's deferred taxes.